Robin Williams always felt like a friend we never met. Even though his struggles with addiction and depression were well-known, it’s impossible to conceive that his great story would end like this. He leaves a powerful legacy completely apart from his incredible body of work. Robin Williams was loved and admired by everybody who knew him and by most who didn’t. That is a distinguishing accomplishment.
With great sadness, we submit today’s Top 10. We also concede that the “Mrs. Doubtfire” song is pretty subpar. Good luck finding a better one.
Rest in Peace, Robin.
10. The Electric Grandmother – Mrs. Doubtfire
9. Lucky is the Lion – The Fisher King
8. MG Grimm – Good Morning Vietnam
7. Lonnie Brooks – The Popeye
6. Pete Doherty – Bird Cage
5. Glass Towers – Jumanji
4. Dropkick Murphys – Rude Awakenings
3. The Poets – Dead
2. Blues Traveler – Hook
1. David Bowie – Aladdin Sane